If you are interested in adding doTerra essential oils to your daily wellness routine, you may be a little intimidated looking at the lengthy lineup of choices. There are nearly fifty different individual oils to choose from, not including their proprietary blends and unique products like to-go droppers and beadlets. However, you can trust the professionals at Simon Wellness Consulting in Tampa Bay to help you decide which products can help improve your life and health.
The Important Facts: Certified. Pure. Therapeutic.
When choosing what brand of essential oils (EO) you want to use, exhibit caution. Unfortunately, there are many brands out on the market, and most of them do not offer the purest, highest-grade solutions available. Some of these can be downright dangerous when used improperly. An impure EO from an off-brand company could contain other substances that can cause a negative reaction. Negative reactions could be both topical or internal. It may also be mixed with something that you are allergic to, even. While most people in Tampa Bay will be okay in terms of allergic reactions, you don’t want to take the risk. In addition, you want to get the purest formula you can, since you are paying for the oil, not fillers.
doTerra essential oils are all Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG). This means that they are all:
- Natural and pure, as well as made from aromatic compounds responsibly harvested from botanicals.
- Uncontaminated and also free of any byproducts, pesticides, residues, fillers, or other added ingredients. They are pure, without dilution.
- Quality controlled for superior quality and routinely tested for quality standards.
- Tested with mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to assure pureness and potency.
- Harvested from a global network of growers and botanical providers with regards to the environment, sustainability, and ethics.
Trust Simon Wellness Consulting for doTerra Essential Oils
Tampa Bay area residents can use doTerra essential oils for a large variety of reasons. The right EOs can help with nearly every health condition and dealing with unwanted side effects. Whether you apply them topically, ingest them orally, or diffuse them, EOs are excellent for promoting health and wellness. The best part is, they are a completely natural and pure option. Trust Isabelle Simon, Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant and Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, to guide you on your journey to wellness.