Holistic medicine at St. Petersburg’s Simon Wellness Consulting includes a wide variety of practices that improve the mind, body, and spirit. One of the easiest things to introduce to your wellness regime is therapeutic essential oils.
Essential oils are extracted from seeds and plants to concentrate on the benefits of these natural sources. Below are the top qualities to look out for in quality essential oils.
Buying Essential Oils
Finding good therapeutic essential oils in St. Petersburg is simple when you take note of a brand’s reputation in the market. Product reviews, website design, education, and product presentation are all indicators that can help you discern which therapeutic essential oils in St. Petersburg are trustworthy and worth the investment.
Therapeutic essential oils, when derived from quality sources, should be potent enough for you to notice changes to your mental or physical state when used. Quite often, therapeutic essential oils are diluted with excessive amounts of carrier oils. Some brands don’t do their due diligence in researching proper practice in therapeutic essential oil production. Be mindful of how your oils are made.
The best therapeutic essential oils are made from natural, quality resources. The cheapest oils on the market in St. Petersburg are likely the product of cheap sources. Cheaper oils are also highly diluted.
14 Therapeutic Essential Oils to Try in St. Petersburg
Once you’ve found reputable brands for your next therapeutic essential oils, you can begin to learn what the different benefits of each oil are and find the best options for you in the St. Petersburg area.
1. Lemon oil. Mood stabilizer, skincare extraordinaire, and antibacterial agent, lemon oil is a great multipurpose essential oil to have stocked in your home.
2. Clary sage. Clary sage, one of the many therapeutic essential oils found in St. Petersburg’s Simon Wellness Consulting, is most commonly known for hormone regulation.
3. Lavender oil. Just a spritz or drop of lavender oil on your wrist or your pillow can have calming effects on your nervous system. The oil is commonly used as an all-natural sleep aid.
4. Tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is an antifungal, antibacterial therapeutic essential oil. From fungal skin infections to dry scalps, tea tree oil is a strong candidate for effective, all natural skincare and is easily accessible in the St. Petersburg area.
5. Ylang-ylang oil. This oil, derived from fresh flowers from the ylang-ylang tree, has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and has been touted to lower high blood pressure.
6. Ginger oil. Ginger tinctures reduce inflammation, support joints, and can relieve nausea.
7. Rosemary oil. This savory scented oil has been linked to improved brain function and memory.
8. Sandalwood oil. Sandalwood has the ability to encourage mental clarity and has been used to rectify many skin ailments and conditions.
9. Chamomile oil. You’ve heard of chamomile tea, but have you considered applying the oil for the same stress-relieving benefits? In addition to relaxation, chamomile oil is great for inflammation and acne.
10. Frankincense oil. Frankincense oil has been linked to killing cancer cells but also induces relaxation.
11. Peppermint oil. Peppermint oil can be used for oral hygiene in homemade toothpaste or can relieve tension headaches.
12. Jasmine oil. This is a floral scent that promotes muscle relaxation and relieves dry skin, making it the perfect massage oil.
13. Bergamot oil. This uplifting oil is often used to help relieve cold and flu symptoms and acne and oily skin.
14. Geranium oil. Calm and balancing, this soothing oil can be a natural remedy for burns, cuts, and bruises.
Therapeutic essential oils have the power to truly enhance your quality of life in St. Petersburg, but only when the oils you choose have the highest therapeutic value. Simon Wellness Consulting in St. Petersburg can help you determine the most effective oils for your lifestyle and needs. Call us today at 727-239-9443 or contact us online to get started on your health journey right here in St Petersburg!